About Fertility Planit
Fertility Planit is the leading online community for people who want to get healthy and create the family they want. Bringing together consumers, bloggers, experts and providers, Fertility Planit features customized social networking, online events and live video sessions, consumer reviews, conversations, and shopping. Fertility Planit works closely with leading experts, bloggers, celebrities, health/wellness brands and inspirational voices. We produce all forms of online content, blogger/influencer campaigns, and social media conversations to engage key audiences.
Current Job Opportunities
Social Media Producer
Fertility Planit seeks a highly-skilled, socially-savvy Social Media Producer who can hit the ground running and quickly adopt the voice and spirit of our digital marketing clients. The Social Media Producer should have a strong command of all aspects of social media content creation, management, and metrics. Additionally, preference will be given to candidates who have experience with email marketing campaigns (through third-party clients such as MailChimp) and CMS such as WordPress. A sense of humor, flexibility, and grassroots-style resourcefulness are also all necessary qualities for being a successful member of the Fertility Planit team!
- Craft and schedule original social media posts on behalf of Fertility Planit (FP) clients per monthly editorial calendars
- Collaborate with Director of Brand Strategy, Account Manager, and Social Media Production team to plan monthly editorial calendars across social media channels for FP clients
- Manage, grow, and curate email marketing lists for FP clients
- Manage, grow, and curate social media account followings for FP clients
- Connect and engage with social influencers and stakeholders pertinent to FP clients’ communities, from regional brick-and-mortar influencers on the ground to online bloggers, vloggers, and other influencers leading relevant online conversations
- Own the online community engagement across social media channels for FP clients, while consistently utilizing and adhering to clients’ brand voice in online conversations
- Provide updates to Social Media Production team about performance, trends, and metrics of FP clients
- A finely-tuned, almost fastidious attention to detail
- Fluency in social media content creation and posting to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest
- Proven marketing track record with running effective campaigns via social media channels
- Eloquent fluidity of written voice; able to align social media marketing and messaging with the voice of a brand
- Detective-level research skills in discovering like-minded communities, identifying influencers, and growing audiences/customer bases
- Experience mobilizing community partners, stakeholders, and online influencers
- Experience analyzing and leveraging audience Insights, Analytics, and Metrics to grow quantity and quality of community engagement
- Experience with email marketing and email list management through third-party providers such as MailChimp
- Experience utilizing CMS platforms such as WordPress
- Ability to utilize graphics and video software such as Adobe Creative Suite, iMovie, etc. is a plus!
- Keeps current with latest and greatest social and digital marketing apps and services
- Thinks about the brand/client with an entrepreneurial mindset, i.e. keeping the best interests of the client in mind and working to grow, expand and evolve the brand and their customer base
- Resourcefulness and quick-thinking problem-solving skills to troubleshoot issues or concerns as they arise
- Wants to join and become part of this team — and help grow the influence of this digital media agency which focuses on clients in the health, wellness and fertility space
- A personal interest in health, wellness and fertility is a plus
Compensation & Position Schedule
Commensurate with experience. 32 hours per month.
Please complete the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon.